Walt Disney World has sure made some changes in the past and 2017 is no different, with the land of Avatar almost completed at Animal Kingdom. and Starwars land and toystory land in development Our favorite theme park has been quite busy making sure to bring even more excitement to visitors of the sunshine state. More than likely not all of these attractions will be ready by 2017, but we are sure that there are new attractions to see at Walt Disney World come the new year. Take a look at what some of your favorite theme parks have in store for you.
- Turtle Talk with Crush: this interactive attraction will be featuring Dory from finding Nemo for a brief period of time.
- Norway: located at the world showcase, this area has had major improvements as of late. Visitors will be able to visit Anna & Elsa in their royal Summerhaus, as well as vikings in the stave church. In addition get a chance to ride the new Frozen ride that transports you to Arrendale.
- Sorin’: This popular ride has expanded to include a global focus this time traveling to different landmarks throughout the world. This ride will still keep the focus of flying through the sky.
- Miss Fortune Falls: This brand new addition to the theme park is sure to debut with a splash as you travel through the past of Caption Mary Oceaneer, visitors will head to the very top via raft in this family friendly attraction before plummeting. will you discover her long lost treasure? learn more here
- Princess Elena of Avalor: Welcome the newest Princess to Magic Kingdom, Visitors will get to take part in welcoming Elena during a magical stage show for a limited time only.
- The Muppets Present Great Moments in American History: Join Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, the Great Gonzo and pals as they take you through the greatest moments in american History in hysterical Muppet fashion
3 thoughts on “New at Walt Disney World Coming 2017!”
I plan to share your post in my blog https://hellocreativestimes.com. Since you have enabled sharing on your post, I am assuming that you are allowing others to share this post. However, if you have any objection to sharing your post, please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you.
Good Afternoon, Yes you are more than welcome to post on your site, we do ask for it to be a complete link to us.
Thank you for sharing our posts
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, Of course , You have wonderful blog.Thanks. 🙂