If you ever ask somebody what do they do in Orlando when they visit it, most will answer that they only go to the parks and go to the outlets to shop. Due to that, a lot of people think those are the only two things to do here in Orlando, and that is NOT TRUE. Orlando is such a beautiful city with plenty of things to do either with your family or your significant other.
Let’s Start with:
Things to do with your family
- Main Event Entertainment: This is such an amazing place to spend the day/night with your family. Especially because either adults or kids can have fun. They have so many things to do such as: Bowling, Video Games, Billiards, Gravity Ropes and Virtual Reality. Over 100 games topped with handcrafted food and a full bar under one roof. Great for those looking for a new experience while visiting Orlando. For more information you can always go visit their website: Main Event Entertainment
- Topgolf, Have you hear about it? This place is revolutionizing the game by bringing you the newest innovations in golf. Topgolf is the perfect place for beginners and even professional golf players. Complete with rooftop dining featuring seasonal offerings and views of Orlando Attractions. This place will be another amazing experience with your family.. Visit Topgolf Orlando for more information
- Andretti Indoor Karting and games
Experience the adrenaline rush of the electric go kart races.
This place is just great for those who love racing, and is the newest indoor entertainment center in Orlando, located next to Topgolf. They say “all the fun comes TOGETHER” and that is true!!
That is not all, they also have bowling, video games and simulators for kids. In addition, mommy and daddy have delicious food and a SKY BAR, where you can have amazing drinks while you watch your kids racing
Experience unforgettable moments with your family at Andretti Indoor Karting.
Orlando activities for young adults
Experience the many things you can do with your significant other or friends in Orlando:
Chela is such a delicious restaurant, where you can go with your friends to have lunch or dinner and also have very good drinks with a Downtown Orlando view. Throughout the week they offer events such as:
Taco Tuesday ($3 Tacos from 11:30am-3pm or $15 all you can eat tacos from 5pm to midnight)
Unwine’d Wednesday (Celebrate hump day with wine, sangria, champagne, select draft beer, & bites. $15 for Ladies | $20 for Men | 5pm-9pm)
Bubbles ‘N’ brunch (Bubbles N’ Brunch buffet every Sunday from 10am- 5pm)
Orlando City Games
Fans of soccer traveling to orlando? stop by Orlando city stadium to experience our local teams during the 2018 season. for ticket information as well as information for gameday click here
- Nightlife in Downtown orlando, Downtown Orlando is packed full of nightlife options, so many bars and clubs for you to have and experience a super fun night with your friends or significant other. From Thursday to Sunday the clubs offer good music and happy hours drinks. The good thing about downtown orlando is that everything is within walking distance.
- Here are some of the bars and clubs we enjoy:
- One80 grey goose lounge (rooftop club)
- Eve Orlando (club)
- Mathers social gathering (bar)
- TIER (club)
- Saddle Up (bar)
- Elixir (bar)
- Latitude (rooftop bar)
Something out of the ordinary right?
Orlando is always a good idea if you know who you are traveling with, that’s why we like to keep you up to date of all the new and upcoming events, themes parks and local activities for you to have the time of your life.
Visit our websites for bookings Tripawaproperties and don’t forget to follow us on: